Re: Lorna and others from New England

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 07:12:40 PDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: klmvisarts@home.com
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Subject: Re: Lorna and New England

  Hi Lorna and any other New Englanders,
  I teach art in Johnston, RI, grades K-5. Sorry for the delay in returning your email Lorna. My first message to you was bounced back. What level do you teach?

  Any other local people out there in? I'm always talking about this list. So far I haven't recognized many local names. I've been on for about 4 years (except when changing our service or cleaning up after the house fire...)

  Look forward to hearing more about you,
  Kerry
  arted website- click on my name and/or art gallery:
  http://www.ri.net/schools/Johnston/thornton/
  home email:
  klmvisarts@home.com

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu