Re: Art talent: Ability vs. effort

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 21:28:29 PDT

Hi The nature vs nurture thing comes up from time to time. This may be an
old post, I am forever behind on this list. It is my experience that while
effort will make or break a persons achievement, there are still people
gifted in all areas of thinking. Art included. My son could dribble a ball
at two, other children may draw and represent something very realistically
with little effort. While all can learn, some are given giftendness in an
area. Susan In Ohio