Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

I've Changed My Tune

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 19:56:58 PDT

Literally, I changed the music you hear when you go to
my web site because
"Goin' to Kansas City" was getting on my nerves.
I've changed the music on my web site to something a bit
mellower. I added Don Mclean's "Vincent", no words it's
still a midi format so most people can hear it. If it gets
irritating, just click the pause button on the screen.

I'm planning a lesson around the music, lyrics and the
painting early into the school year. I also added a link to
a page with the complete lyrics. Hope you enjoy the music.

                                                        Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at