Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Crayon Box Quote

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 17:45:47 PDT

It has been pointed out to me several times that in my photo
of my display board with the crayon box quote, it can not be
read. So I added a link to a page with the quote text itself.
It is such a neat quote that I would hate for others not to
use it.
                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on