Re: Vertical Teaming Explanation

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 12:15:54 PDT

Loved this, Cracked me up!! It hasn't gotten here yet. Our middle school just
went to Flex Block- Which means the teachers can have shorter or longer
periods, I Think_ Not real sure, and I don't think the principal was either.
I did notice that my son (8th grade) will have three sections of Life Skills-
I think they didn't know what to put for electives. I would love to know what
courses are offered in your middle schools as, I think ours needs an
overhaul. There is no literature course, for example. Is this normal now
days? Thanks, Betsy