Re: info for travelers or relocation

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 11:08:45 PDT

Woody, when I was looking up a town, I think up on the right hand side of
the tool bar at the top of the page, was a button to send a postcard, and so
I clicked on it, and voila!
Btw, I am such a funky area of CA and no place in my whole county is listed.
I just finished installing my external cd-rw...do you know of good software
to use to do slideshows? I want to store all my photos, and the software
that came with, is pretty basic, and while I can store as files, and that
works great, I also want to record as presentation. Any ideas? What I got
with the recorder is Easy CD Creator, and DirectCD, and for the Mac at
school, Toast is on the installation disk. The recommendation of Easy CD is
to upgrade for $99 to their platinum program...lots more money.
Anyhelp would be appreciated
Charlotte
AT the very top of the opening page, it says postcards.
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---