School Arts

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 06:58:47 PDT

I just had to share - a fellow teacher inherited her desk 15 years ago and didn't bother to clean out the bottom drawer. She finally got around to it last week *L* and found a 1952 School Arts Magazine. I am now the proud owner and it is a hoot! There are alot of nature crafts and string art projects. It is fairly obvious that charcoal pencils were a fairly new item. It was interesting to note that alot of the projects that we are doing now are similiar to what was being done in the past.
~Michal

---