First Day with Kinders???

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 06:50:22 PDT

Wednesday is our first day with Kinders and 7th graders (lets the "little guys" get their feet wet without the "big kids" around). Anyways, I will have my Kinders for appx. 20 minutes - along with their parents. I am trying to figure out what to do with them. I have read a book in the past, but that's not really much fun and they really don't pay much attention as they're so excited to be there. So what do you do with 18 little guys who don't know to follow directions, line up, etc. Remember, their parents are there as well (which makes me feel like I'm under a microscope!). I REALLY need some help! :-)
~Michal

---