Re: Vertical Teaming Explanation

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 05:27:23 PDT

JKGIBB1@aol.com wrote:

> Could someone please tell me what vertical teaming is? Thank you.

Teachers are soaring to new heights using vertical teaming.

        Every new educational concept must have a unique and catchy name.
Vertical teaming was invented as a new form of collaboration among
educators working together in today's challenging schools. In order to
reach new heights of achievement, teachers stand on each others
shoulders to deliver the curriculum. It is recommended that teaming
be limited to three teachers to a team. This is the newest delivery
system being lofted by presenters at a national symposium. Research
is not yet available but you can apply for a grant to be a pilot program.

Another innovation brought to you by Advanced Pedagogical Gurus Inc.

--
---