Frame corner samples

---------

From: holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 14:14:10 PDT

Corner samples work great as a viewfinder tool in composing drawings. For
example, if you have a still-life set up, have the students use two of
the corner samples together to make a "frame". They can move the pieces
to make the composition different shapes (horizontal, vertical, square)
or to see the objects close-up, or even cut off at the edges, or with
lots of background space.

"I have been given boxes of corner frame samples and I'm looking for any
thoughts on
how to best use them."

Mary H.

---