Re: Bulletin Board Ideas

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 17:26:19 PDT

I had a 6th grader write yesterday, "Art is what lets your mind
explore." She had been writing about all she had learned in elementary
school about art. Let's hear it for the elementary art teachers, and all
the elementary teachers who teach about art!
My thanks to you.
Heather, with 225 new middle schoolers

"I even stuck in there the quote from the anonymous 2nd
grader: Art is like recess for the mind."

---