signing off for awhile

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 17:12:39 PDT

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be signing off the list for awhile.
 It looks like I won't be teaching in a regular classroom this fall,
although I will likely be doing workshops and special classes in one or
more elementary schools throughout the year. Also freelance teaching in a
nearby community center and ongoing classes in my home studio are picking
up, so I continue to be busy (not NEARLY as busy as you folks though). I
really appreciate all the great energy, wisdom, dedication, ideas, and
creativity here, wow, what a well rounded bunch we are! This list was a
lifesaver for me, teaching K-3 art from a cart last year in a charter
school, and I hope I was able to give back at least a little in return. If
anyone needs any information or advice on clay, glazes or firing, I've been
doing it for twenty years and I can probably help you out, please feel free
to ask! And if you are ever in the Phoenix area and would like to come by
for a tour, send me an email or call (studio phone number is on my webpage-
 http://www.desertdragonpottery.com ).

Everyone have a wonderful year!

Mishy

---