cool typo design site

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 17:15:31 PDT

Hi,
Check out this website- Bembo's Zoo. It is an online alphabet book with
letters forming animated animals. It is really neat.

Bembo's Zoo ***
http://www.bemboszoo.com/

A flashy site (Flash plugin required) for artists and creative thinkers
to just sit back and watch. Turn your high school computer lab students
loose trying to figure out how they did it. Beginning animators may get
some wonderful ideas, all surrounding the basic alphabet.

I got the link from Blue Web'n, a newsletter of good educational links.

Hope you enjoy it.
Heather

---