Re: Bulletin Board Ideas

---------

From: vicki ranck (vranck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 16:24:25 PDT

I just recently set up a wall (not a bulletin board, but that would work)
with the theme "Some things to think about". I used all the quotes i've
gathered over the last year or so and some art cartoons. I think the
students will enjoy it a great deal. There are so many quotes out there from
artists and others. I even stuck in there the quote from the anonymous 2nd
grader: Art is like recess for the mind. The best cartoon i have to date is
the one where the mother is leaning over her child who has just come home
from school, and the child says, "boy did we get a hard question today, what
is art?" !! then of course there are all those far side cartoons too...
vicki in tn

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

---