Re: Artists Tables

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 15:04:38 PDT

> I have my artist pictures laminated and hanging up over the tables (2 of the
> same pics back-to-back). They don't get messed up at all!
> Liz in rural NY

From Woody:
        We built octahedrons and decorated them with photos of the artists.
One hangs above each table as a reminder for the students. It's not
unusual to see them look up to check before taking work to their tote
trays. Trays are assigned to tables, so they need to figure out which tray
to use.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com