Re: Dover art stickers

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 13:54:42 PDT

I did a similar thing with Calder stamps. I scanned them and then
mounted them on poster board and then laminated them. I punched a hole
through to attach a string and then handed them out after the kids could
tell me one thing about calder they learned. I also kept a few and put
magnets on them. I did the same thing with native american masks, and
other artists as well.
Sandra

---