Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ArtsEdNetRules

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 12:47:14 PDT

The following is one of the many automated responses that we
get if we break the rules:

Sorry, your message was not sent out to 'artsednet'
because the first line of the message is identical
to a message you sent to artsednet recently.

The only way I know of finding out what the rules are is
to break them. I know there is a rule about not resending
more than 20 lines of quoted text from a previous message.
I know I'm not suppose to add attachments and that I can't
send photos to the list. Nor can I send in html, everything
should be in plain text.

If anyone knows where a list of rules are send out the URL.
                                        Only Lyris Knows, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at