Don't miss Vivian's site! GREAT ARTWORK

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:47:46 PDT

Vivian Komando posted her site to the list:
http://members.home.net/artzheart

I checked every work of art posted....LOTS of great ideas to get you
thinking. Her students have created work that is so impressive - makes
me want to be in Vivian's classes! The art work is very personal (much
related to her unit on Identity)....and very sophisticated for high
school students (OK.. I admit it....better than what I could
do...smile...That is why I got away from teaching high school....I
needed refresher courses). These students will go far in the arts!

My hubby oooo'd and ah'd the work, too.

I have her site linked from:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm

There will be other links as the year goes on (linked from my lesson
plans and Internet lessons). As I really want my students to see this
work. Eventually I will get some kind of order in how the list members
are listed on my site...This wasn't the summer to do it. I purposely
played hard enough for two people so Vivian could do the work of two
people. It looks like my efforts have paid off (giggle). She worked so
hard this summer!

Judy Decker

---