Re: bulletin boards

---------

From: Michelle (mmolnar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 02:23:36 PDT

About bulletin boards- In my classroom, I have one bulletin board that has
information about art schools, scholarships, galleries & museums in town;
another has the elements and principles of design; above the whiteboards I
have an art timeline that was created by students. I also have maps cut out
in the shapes of different places we have studied. The maps have color
copies of artworks hanging from them with information about that area and
the artwork produced there. The maps were made by my art appreciation
class.

---