AP studio art - concentrations

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:14:13 PDT

Hi -
I asked this question to the AP list and only got one response so now I will
try the Getty. For the people who have been teaching AP studio art, what
have been some of the concentrations themes that the kids have done?
SOmeone mentioned "abstract", but I thought that was so broad - aren't they
looking for a narrower focus? I'd appreciate if you all could let me know
what your students have done in the past...

Thanks!
Deb