Re: Designing course content

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:11:16 PDT

I start my screenprinting class with a "fish" assignment - they must design
a fish, and utilizing the stencil technique create it in at least five
different layers of color. So, they are best off starting with a stencil
that is "full body", then making stencils of details and building from
there. Fish are a safe way to start - the students can get as realistic or
imaginative as they want. I usually have them run an addition of 7.

Deb