NEW TO THIS GAME

---------

From: JAN CANNON (cannon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 02:26:20 PDT

HELLO ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY....
I'VE JUST SUBSCRIBED TO ARTSEDNET AND ITS ALL A BIT CONFUSING.
I'VE ENJOYED FLICKING TROUGH ALL THE E-MAILS OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.
THERE ARE SOME FANTASTIC IDEAS WHICH I'M GOING TO LOOK AT IN MORE DETAIL.
I'M FROM THE UK AND IT SEEMS THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE FROM THE USA. IS THIS
THE NORM?
I'M CURRENTLY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT AND LOOKING FOR SOME NEW IDEAS ON
ASSESSMENT IN ART. ANY IDEAS?

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC IDEAS WHICH I'M GOING TO BORROW AND I'LL POST SOME
OF MINE SOON.
JAN CANNON

---