Re: Bulletin boards

---------

lin_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 17:49:28 PDT

What age? My classes are K-5. My theme this year is "Why Art?" We are going
to explore all the uses of art especially as it involves careers. I had a
student last year who stated they didn't need art. When I asked him what he
wanted to be when he grew up he said, "An architect."
Hence, the theme this year. I have a large bulletin board in my room. We're
going to add different career, etc. throughout the year as we
"discover/explore" them.