RE: Bulletin boards

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 17:02:27 PDT

Woody, Wonderful displays. I was thinking over what to start out the year
with too when another art teacher in our district, suggested I put up the
student artwork that we sent to the State Fair. Almost all of them placed
and have a ribbon. Now, like a proud bragging mom, I have to add our school
district placed 2nd in the state for ribbons. So this will be a see what our
kids can do display. Do you have any ideas for a slogan? Bergie