Vivian's fantastic web page...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 11:28:24 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> The first stage of my art classes' web page is up!
> http://members.home.net/artzheart
> Vivian

Absolutely (!) unbelievable student work done by your students, Vivian! Wish
I could be sitting in an artroom chair in front of you.

If you haven't seen all this work, listserv, you simply MUST make the
effort.

My favorite pieces are the digital artwork (which I normally am not drawn to
but this is exciting) and the close-up eye drawings. I also like the
cubistic drawing and painting.

Thank you for sharing it with us and can't WAIT to see more! Toodles....Bunki

---