My web page is up

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 09:54:38 PDT

The first stage of my art classes' web page is up!
http://members.home.net/artzheart

Also, I want to do Australian Dream Maps with some of my
classes. Any suggested resources would be greatly
appreciated.

And my custodian from last year brought me 2 MOLAS from
Panama. So I will be developing a lesson on Molas as
well. Any insights here would be great, too.

Today is our first day - so far so good. The kids are
making my day!

Paz,
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy