Re: Job openings - near Boston, MA!

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 08:12:50 PDT

    My solution for the lack of substitute teacher is that anyone involved
in making decisions about our education system should have to sub at least
three days out of the school year...yes they should be qualified to teach as
well as make these decisions.
    Maybe some of these critics would realize that our biggest problem is
the lack of a value for education especially in some lower economic homes.
It is the home attitude NOT the family income that matters. No matter how
much money they throw at the schools, if the family life does not support
education then there will be problems.
    Sue