Re: in-class critiques

---------

From: Rosel Valenzuela (mader_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 00:58:11 PDT

Hi Jennifer,
Sorry this is history, but this might help you with your class critiques.
Have you heard of the Praise,Question,Propose process?
The students take turns putting up their works. The class will start with
praise..say something good about the artwork..then proceed to
question..ask anything about the work..how was a detail done?..why
did he/she choose that color..why did you choose that theme, etc. then
propose..if the class has any suggestion for improvement .
Hope this helps.
rosel