Re: Ice Breakers/Energizers

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 20:02:52 PDT

I remember playing this game at a jewelry party - only we used toilet paper!
We didn't have any "rules" other than to take what you "need". Then we had
to tell something about ourselves for each sheet. You could really tell a
person's personality by how much they took - and it is hilarious at what the
people who took 20+ sheets will come up with! :-)
~Michal

>Candy Talk- Get a bowl of M&Ms or some small candies and as the kids pass
the bowl they have to tell something about themselves for each candy they
took. I usually limit it to 3. Starburst also work well for this exercise.
I've basically used it with smaller groups 12-15.

---