Thanks to Rosie

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 19:38:31 PDT

Rosie Riordan of ArtsEdNet just finished doing a fantastic job
of presenting her two day "Books, Books, Books" workshop
for 51 teachers in Kansas City, Kansas. If you ever get a
chance to participate in one of Rosies workshops, don't miss it.
To get a taste of what it was like, check out:
        http://www.taospaint.com/BooksBooksBooks.html
Teachers took lots of ideas back to school that they can
really use in their classrooms to hook students into real
learning. Thanks to Rosie and to all the great teachers
who took part.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail