re: virus

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 17:01:24 PDT

Ugh! I had it to when I did a scan, quarantine and delete. Why do people do this? why can't these hackers, smackers, whatever, morons, get their kicks elsewhere. I imagine that I may have passed this on withmy earlier message. If so lets all scan, scan, scan for the little "bugger" . And, I am soooo sorry!Barbara

---