Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: virus

Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 16:30:57 PDT

In a message dated 08/08/2001 5:54:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes: wrote:

> With all of the virus talk, I would hope that everybody on the list would
> just do a virus scan to protect themself, and others. Your virus protection
> service should have all of the updates available to you.

I did this last night, and my Norton told me that two pieces were
quarantined, but that there was no virus on my computer. I didn't have time
to check on the quarantined posts. Maybe Saturday. over 100 degrees in my art
room and my own studio today. It was an awfully long day. I'm hiding out in
my condo where I've set the air-conditioning at 80 and it feels like heaven!

Leslie in Framingham