Re: first Few Minutes of Class

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 07:20:38 PDT

Renee, As a GT teacher I have been exposed to the recent work on
Differentiated Instruction by Carol Coil.
Yes, most of it teachers have been doing for years. However, she did give
us a wake up call when she said "not to do what she called popcorn (meaning
fluff in her words) and call it substance. She is a powerful speaker, I
hope that she is the one you get. Linda W. in OK
. We have a speaker coming to talk about
> Differentiated Instruction. It is the new buzz phrase for South Dakota.
> Anyone else out there hearing this? They just added a fancy name to what
> we've been doing for years, adjusting the curriculum for different
learning
> levels in your class.
> Ta Ta, Renee

---