Environmental ly minded art educator has question

---------

From: sarah backstrom (backstromscool_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:55:20 PDT

<DIV></DIV></html>
Hi Folks!

I am a recently certified art educator who has chosen to devote a year of
service to VISTA in the pittsburgh area. I remember back in my university
days running across an art curriculum that was aimed at educating students
about the environment (recycling, sustainability, conservation, etc)along
with art. I don't remember the name of the teacher who wrote it, or where
(s)he was from. I am desperate to locate this curriculum once more.
thanks!