2nd interview-yippee

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:48:24 PDT

Okay everybody please pray, wish, meditate or whatever your spirit tells
you. All positive thoughts my way please. I have a second interview at a
school I really want. Pay is not the best but in a way we are all on
actors scale. We do it because we love it and it drives us, not because
the monetary reward is evident. I am meeting with the headmaster of a
prestigious school for a position in the montessori preschool and
primary school enrichment program. I will be a floater but will
incorporate my experience into enrichment programs. Native american,
african cultures etc. Mostly process oriented projects, except in
enrichment where it will be presented in units. Wish me luck.
headmasters intimidate me :( but I will prevail :) The perk my kids can
attend the $8,000 dollar tuition per child free. So I guess what I don't
get in salary I get in education, now if I can convince my husband to
let the kids switch schools.
Sandra (astroboy)
mailto:tamayo@cinci.rr.com

---