Re: virus

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 08:01:29 PDT

Hi Maggie - this particular virus doesn't come in an attachment. When you
open an infected e-mail it automatically loads itself onto your computer (I
have NO idea how it all works). Even tho someone sent a warning on how it
works (sorry, I don't remember who, but THANKS!) I didn't fully understand
until my virus protection popped up a warning. There was no attachment, and
luckily my program isolated it. It's too bad that some people are that
intelligent to create virus' like that, but don't put their skills to good
use.
~Michal

> Maggie White wrote:
> >
> > So anyway, I hope you don't start getting bombarded with e-mails from ME
> > that are infected. Don't open any attachments from me under any
> > circumstances, no matter how plausible they look.
>
> Has anyone received any messages with attachments from me?

---