honesty

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 07:37:49 PDT

I try to pride myself on honesty. At this time of the year when, as
department head and district coordinator, I am trying to bring everything
together, I am one of those lurkers who reads the information, prints
email out that may help me, but doesnt really find the time to give much
back to the group. I do care about all of you though and hope things are
going well for you as school begins, :-). I should have started 3 weeks
ago on my room. Already, teachers are calling on me for answers to those
little concerns, looks like an all weekend for me.

Love ya all,

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org