Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Sub/job opportunity in NJ

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 21:31:32 PDT

East Windsor School District, East Windsor, NJ will need to fill a sub
position for the month of September. I know that I will be out for
the brain rehabilitation unit for at least the month of September. If
you are interested in subbing for me in an elementary school for
grades 1 - 5 Monday through Thursday with a ROOM, supportive staff,
delightfully enthusiastic tads, and reasonable pay, email Pat Brown at

Sharon from NJ