Re: special needs children

---------

lin_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 17:12:28 PDT

I usually have one or two special needs kids in with each of my classes.
They can range from mild to severe and all sorts of "needs". I try and talk
to the aid before they come to be sure I'm ready and have made any
adaptations I need to. My advice would be to speak with the aids first and
see what has been done in the past.