Re: VIRUS in a message

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 15:36:00 PDT

Re: VIRUS in a messageI don't know about Macs...but it was my understanding that these current viruses would not affect Windows ME (Millennium version) which I have...but I still check everything.

After finding those two messages with viruses...I updated my Norton AntiVirus.
This is a very economical software. It came with the computer and it's only $15 per year to update it as often as you wish during the year.

Carolyn

  Does anyone know if Macs are infected by this particular virus?
   ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~
  maryann@brightring.com
  http://www.brightring.com
  ---