Re: Sub Problem

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 14:56:45 PDT

Thanks Miriam...I've had some doozies(subs) so appreciate the good ones.
Woody,
I love the Prozac idea...this should be standard teacher (or maybeStudent)
issue!!! Just Kidding! But I can think of at least a half dozen days I could
have used a boost. Sometimes I would have areally good class after an awful
one and things would turn around.
Sue
>Prozac will be available soon for 25 cents a pill. Schools could afford
>to supply
>that for subs since they pay them so little.
> Woody in KC
>--

---