Question-Youth Art Month

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 14:45:31 PDT

Hi All, I need your input. I am currently on the board of YAM and have been
asked how we can get more states involved. I suggested some things but
thought it would be best to come to you for further insights. This past
year we had 25 states represented. Do you participate and why? Do you have
any suggestions as to why states are not participating and how we can
encourage states, school districts and art teachers to become more involved?
If you think you can help, please respond to me off list. Thanks a bunch.
Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com

---