Re: Interview Questions

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 14:42:10 PDT

How do you handle discipline in your classroom?
How would you handle special needs in your classroom?
What are your specific curriculum goals?
What do you expect students to learn from your class?

 These are just some standard questions asked earlier this year to all
candidates for all positions they would just change the name of the class at
the top of the page. I'm sure there were more I just can't remember
them...it's interesting how my impression was that the administration seemed
more interested in classroom management than actual content! Go figure.
Sue

---