Re: virus spreading

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 11:38:40 PDT

I believe the new worm virus can attack without having any attachments
opened. So you may not be aware the little germs have infiltrated. But
my understanding was it was more common with windows 2000 or later than
what I have and concentrated on businesses, however a virus is a virus
and can adhere to whatever is available. The information I believe was
from CNN. So maybe I'm mistaken. I just burn a disc every few months to
keep my lessons on and I don't have more than 5 of you in my address
book, not the getty address so I won't mass infect everyone if I do
catch a cold!
Sandra

klmvisarts wrote:

> i just successfully quarrentined and then deleted this virus. I'm confused
> because I never open attatchments. What's going on? Is it possible to get
> a virus another way?
> kerry

---