Folks.... I am blushing....Glad to help you!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 09:37:13 PDT

I have had so much fun helping all of you find stuff via the Web. It
has been almost a year now since I got my Road Runner service. I think
I have gotten my money's worth....all except for the e-mail
service...Who knows when you will receive this one. The mail server
(pop server) has had problems with that virus that attacks MS 2000 and
NT.

This will be my notice to all that I will be focusing more on my own
program once school starts. Since I had spare time last year -- I was
able to help all of you more. This year, I decided to just do my
program the way I knew it should be done...and that will take a lot
more of my time. I don't intend to "slip away" from the list---but I
will not be posting as much as in the past. Folks that have a
particular question for me personally will want to save my
address(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com )

On NAEA... I will work on that "Data Base" (area of expertise) I
promised for NAEA 2003...I know there is a presentation out there
somewhere for me on "Networking" -- using e-mail and the Internet.....
I have to re-do my no-theme web however. I didn't find out until about
a week ago that you can not edit it (as is) in Netscape Composer
(which was my intention-- to do a site that was easy to edit for
others).... So I will get that in order before I send any more sample
disk out.

Later!

Judy Decker

P.S. I am glad Joe bragged about his kids/students (re: Scholastic
Show-Ohio)...He had to "listen" to me brag about my son....smile...so
I told him he needed to brag.

P.P.S. Instead of doing that data base this summer -- I researched my
family history....It has really been fun...No famous people -- just
good hard working humble folks. If I want my kids to find out more
about their families-- I had to do it myself (projects on Identity,
etc).

---