Re: Frame corner samples

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 07:14:04 PDT

> Also, does anyone have any quick and easy ways to strip the plastic coating from telephone wires? Thanks in > advance, June McLeavey

Give a bundle of wire to any kid who can't find something better to do,
like, his assignment! Some kids seem to find the activity enjoyable,
for whatever reason, plus they get to use tools. Semi-sharp utility
knives work about as well as wire cutters to slice through the casing
every few feet, then slide it off.

Maggie

---