Virus

---------

From: Peter and Marty Rombold (petmar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 07:04:51 PDT

The kak virus is transmitted without an attachment; you get it by just opening your mail. I've regrettably had experience with this. Fortunately, the remedy is simple if your antivirus program isn't current. Go to the following site and download the program. It will tell you if your computer is infected and give you the tool to correct it: www.siena.edu/antivirus/kak.htm. It behooves you to take the time to do this now rather than transmitting the virus further. Marty

---