Frame corner samples

---------

From: June P. McLeavey (emmanoah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 05:13:50 PDT

Many thanks to all of you for sharing your wonderful ideas. I have been given boxes of corner frame samples and I'm looking for any thoughts on how to best use them. Im considering a Louise Nevelson project but would love to hear others. Also, does anyone have any quick and easy ways to strip the plastic coating from telephone wires? Thanks in advance, June McLeavey

---