bargains for teachers in the Boston/Providence area

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 18:40:54 PDT

For those of you near the Cape or near the Boston/Providence areas, Stop and
Shop has 3'-4' floor plants on sale this week for $9.99. I picked up 3 for
my art room. They are large and luscious and will be great for contour
drawing ( as long as I can keep them alive for a while!). Also, Ocean
State Job Lot has some great sketchbooks-- a 50 sheet spiral bound pad of 70
lb. acid free paper for only $1.99. I would like to buy a bunch for my
students, but don't want to put all my own money up front. I talked to the
corporate office and they did say they would work with a school purchase
order which is something I'm considering. I was pleased to find such great
buys and thought I would share with you all!
Marian

---