hs contractual agreements

---------

From: Joy McGugan (mizjmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 16:56:24 PDT

Does anyone work with contractual agreements with high school students? I remember seeing an example years ago in which the teacher gave options for media, concept, subject matter, etc. My district course description book states that "advanced" classes are supposed to work with the contracts. My advanced class consists of 24 Art II students, 11 Art III and two Art V (luckily, some will be dropping) and I think a contract will help keep them accountable and working independently so any ideas are appreciated.

JoyGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---